Monday, April 8, 2013

What a craziness!

Hellooooooooooo loved ones! Greetings from a hot, humid, blessed part of the world!

I just need to share with you how very blessed I feel! I have been blessed to know He hears and answers prayers. God, our Father in Heaven, loves us. He knows us and desires our eternal happiness. He wants us to reach our full potential. He seeks to give us all He can to help us do so. I have had the blessed opportunity of seeing the reality of many of my personal weaknesses. It is a struggle. But oh, how glorious are those moments that we go to Him on our knees and plead for His help. Oh, how His heart must soar as we turn our hearts over to Him! How blessed we are to have the Atonement, by which we can seek and receive heavenly help at all times, in all things, and in all places. I know if we come to Him with a broken heart and contrite spirit, He will give us what we need. He will enfold us in the arms of His love.

I have received an outpouring of blessings and feel to say to Him, "What have I done to deserve all this?? How is it possible??", and maybe even, as did Enos, "Lord, how is it done?" Yes, I am truly blessed! The SUMILANG family --or at least father and mother--are now baptized members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! My heart rejoices for their victories and blessings yet to come. Not to mention the love that I feel emanating from so many whose great generosity I do not deserve. Where is all this goodness coming from?!?!? From a loving Heavenly Father, that's who!

So you know, the Tolentino family is still doing very well!!!! This week, the parents and their second oldest accepted a baptismal date for May 11 and we're still trying to meet with the oldest to help her understand and receive our message as well. She's been busy with work, but her contract's about to end. They all came to church again yesterday! So many did, actually, and it was another very uplifting Sunday! I love Sundays. I love our ward so much. Thank you for your prayers and support! They're being heard and answered and definitely appreciated!

Time FLIES SO FAST! I can hardly believe we're here at a new transfer this coming Thursday. It's in sane. I hope you're going to Sis. Stromberg's homecoming! :D I was blessed to see her for a second because Sis. Hayden and I attended a meeting earlier while she was there at Buendia Chapel for going home stuff. I LOVE HER SO!

Rae, S. Hayden really wants to meet you because of all the good stuffs I've said about you! And her cousin is Lizzie Richards! Go figure, huh? She's a freshman at BYU from what I understand... small world!

I talked to Sis. Dietrich in the office this morning as she was emailing mom! Hi, Mom! Haha I hope she was able to answer your questions and help you get it figured out. For your information, I'm okay if we don't go to Palawan --even though it looks like and sounds like it's absolutely amazing-- because I don't know anyone there. We could spend a whole week just visiting the people I know and love and a few grand places close to or within my areas that I've never seen and spend less money and still have a blast! So, that's up to you. I'll let you decide. Grandpa doesn't need an adapter or anything. There's always been normal outlets in my apartment, which I'm sure they'd also have at any hotel or place we would stay. Tell him not to fret and give him a big hug and kiss for me!

Dad, thank you for the light which you have shared with me, which you have received from our Savior and His mouthpieces. Please know that you are that kind of instrument right now. You have no idea what good your last email did for me. I needed what you shared. It is so precious and true. I treasure those moments of revelation as you do and I appreciate that you felt and obeyed the prompting to share it with me. THANK YOU!

Mom, I want you to know what a shining example you are to me in the acceptance of and adjustment to change. You may feel slow and inadequate, but i guarantee you that you do much better than you realize. I have learned much from you in that regard. You are always one to say, "The only thing constant in life is change... Guess we better get used to it!" Haha and I've been so mabagal (slow) to accept that there may be things happening this next transfer that I don't want. Our area is splitting, which means only half of the wonderful people I adore so much will now be in my reach. Well, roughly half. Anyhow, it will be good. And I still pray I get to stay here, since there are so many changes and no guarantees. I know I'm still in the same apartment, but... Don't know about the rest. I just have been so unwilling to budge on my own desires, though I know His are far greater. That is a hard heart that I am desperately trying to soften. I know He'll help me out :)

By way of news, I'm training again! Pretty exciting and quite humbling, particularly to hear from President of his and the Lord's expectations. Wow. Sister Hayden is also training! She is so inspired and such a remarkable servant of the Lord. I've been --I hope-- forever changed by her goodness and example. If everyone could just be like Sister Hayden, we'd have a pretty incredibly Christ-like world!

Lou, your letter was bomb and so are you! You're so right! Dad's joke was AWESOME! I cracked up! Just like an egg :)

Aaron, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you know that! I'm going to read your email and respond sa bahay mamaya. ayos lang ba iyon sa iyo? Sorry, kiddo, naubos ko yung oras ko ngayon. Love the pics!

I LOVE YOU ALL MORE THAN LIFE! And mom, that's a perfect hymn!

all my love, Sister RIchardson

No comments:

Post a Comment