Sunday, April 21, 2013

Last week's email... Sorry... =(


Dear fam and friends,

Kumusta na kayo?? I love you bunches! Just so you know!

I also love my new companion, Sister Grant-- a sweet and awesome 19-yr old sister (THE FIRST IN MANILA MISSION! and about to turn 20) from Rexburg, ID!!!! She's seriously the best! I love her, even though she chose BYU-Hawaii over Idaho :D haha! She's so great and I need her. I'm learning so much from her.

General Conference was a great experience. Bro. and Sis. Tolentino attended both sessions on saturday and the first session on sunday! I wanted to make them stay, but I think it was a little much for them... They really are taking in so much so quickly and I'm so proud of them. We are going to be focusing on their two oldest daughters gaining a witness of the truth, especially the oldest, as they are still pretty hesitant. It would be great if you could keep them in your prayers.

Our ward is still one ward, but now 2 areas. We have the bigger area with few members and lots of businesses, but we also have the most progressing investigators. Anyhow, we still need to do a LOT of finding. We have lots of work to do to establish the Church in this mostly unexplored area. We're going to proselyte the brains out of it and have a good ol' time! It's going to be wonderful! Especially with Sister Grant leading the way!

Want to tell Ashlynn that I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOUR JOB!!! Only the best for the best, love! I'm so glad you see His hand in it all :) What great faith! You are a shining example. Keep taking lots of pics and keeping me updated! I'll sqeeze your guts in four months!

Give my Grammies hugs for me! I got Gram Fenton's email and she just so cute! I have lots of wonderful letters from Gramma Richardson and she's such a faithful writer! What a gal! I have the best moms and dads of moms and dads in the world! XOXO to Grammas and Crappah!

WOOOOOOOWWWWW Sister STROMBERGGGGG!!!! Did you just LOVE her guts?!?!? Cause I DO!!!! Dad, don't feel bad! I know you'll get to visit with her many many more times and I just want you to get better! Have you been to a doctor yet? The power of the priesthood is so real. That power, just like the power to teach according to the authority we have been given as authorized servants by the laying on of hands, is given to us as we prayerfully and worthily exercise our authority, as it says in chapter 1 of PMG. I know that's so true! God gives us permission and authority to do His blessed work and then He blesses us with power to do it in His name on top of that! How amazing that is! I want to teach with greater power unto the bringing of souls to salvation through Christ the Lord!

Dad, you just keep up all YOUR awesomeness that is yours alone and you'll keep blessing my life, the lives of those around me, and the lives of all those around you! THank you!

Lou... Were you trying  to make me jealous or something with all that heavenly cornbread stuff? 'Cause... thou shalt not covet! Haha you better make me some and make it good in the middle of August! Because that's all you can do to repair what you've done to your poor older sister. Heheee joke lang. I'm glad you're enjoying life :) You should! You deserve it. Thank you, too, Lou, for your testimony and for your strength in youth. Stories of the youth are so empowering to me, especially as I have siblings there. You are the rising generation. You can't afford to do anything but your best! And you're doing it :) I'm so proud!

Rae... Pontoffel Pock, where the heck are you??? I miss you, Rae! Email me so I can listen to your sweet voice in your words.. You're such a jewel, a precious and beautiful gem. I want you to see you in the mirror of truth-- through heaven's eyes. What a wonderful woman you are!

Joseph, best of luck on your competetive team! That will be so fun! Make sure to help Mom out, as she'll have lots to do. You're such a good young man. I mean that as more than just "okay" kind of good-- I mean truly good. You are just sooooooo gooooooooood!

Becca, what can I say?? When are you going to send me some of your golden locks so I can make a fortune in the Philippines?? Haha you better be a good little guhl and still keep everyone entertained like you do! Send me some Becca quotes, will ya?

Mom, I wanted to tell you that Sister Dalton's talk was indeed wonderful and that you emulate those things she said. She said that relationships with your daughters are paramount and I know that's true. Your influence in the lives of your children is immeasurable. We are blessed beyond measure to have you! You are meant for greatness, just as you always tell us we are!

Aaron, I hope you have a good week and enjoy all that you're doing! You're making waves in the world, just like you should! You're the best!

Love you alll soooo much!

Sister Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment