Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hello, loved ones!

Hello, loved ones! Just want to let you know I'll be sending you pictures as soon as I get my camera back! Haha hopefully that's before next Monday.
I left it in the van when the couple missionaries brought us to our apartment with supplies and the new sisters' luggage. They'll be dropping it by this week.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOU!!!!! I can't believe you're so stinkin' old!!! Anong nangyari? Saan pumunta ang oras?? Grabe. You've got to be the COOOOOOLEST about-to-turn-17-yr-old sister that's ever lived! I hope you're birthday is as fantastic as you are! Please keep it up! You make the world a better place by being YOU!

Happy new baby to  and happy almost-here baby to Darrin and Jerrica! What a beautiful and growing family we have! And welcome and congratulations to the other new member of our family, Amy, and her blessed husband, Koltry! My cousins are great! I'm so blessed to have the family I do! Keep taking care of my wonderful grandparents. You all fill my heart  with such inexpressible joy!

Dad, YOU GET BETTER, man! You are incredibly patient. I'm so thankful for your example. Haha and You glow so loud it makes my ribs hurt! So could ya just tone it down a bit?? :D Hehee good ol' daddy faves. I do love Sky High. But not as much as I love you, Dad. 

Mom, I'm thrilled to say we are both learning about time management together. You know, I often think of your great example, especially in wisdom. If ever I wonder what I should be doing or what I might be forgetting, I hear your voice saying, "Did you try__?" or "Did you remember__?" It is a great help, especially when I wonder if I've really done ALL I can. Sometimes the things that come require more effort, more faith, more courage; and it always helps me grow. Thank you for your light, Mom! 

Don't let the Millers move. It's bawal. And I'll love ANYTHING I get from you, as long as it includes deodorant without anti-perspirant... I'm on my last one. 
Why aren't GandG Fenton coming?? Are they okay?? I'm beyond excited to see you, but don't you worry! There's too much to do here to let myself get distracted. Looking forward to Mother's Day! 

I'll pray for your run! Please pray that I won't get super sick like last time because the symptoms are coming on again. I'll start on medicine right away. We can't afford to be out of the work! 

Have I Done Any Good is a great hymn! Let's sing it joyfully! And now that we have, let me share the first in a long series of scriptures I will be memorizing. 3 Nephi 5:13 "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people that they might have everlasting life." 

Rae, your poem was beautiful. I love it. Your heart is so beautiful. I love that, too. I will pray for you and I know He'll bless you to be an instrument to bring about much good in the lives of those around you. He already is. That is plain for me to see. 
Thank you for sharing what you have with me. You are valiant and steadfast. I appreciate all you do for our family and for me as a stalwart example. Heavenly Father loves and is so aware of you. 
I found a new favorite painting. Guess who the artist is? Only your favorite. And Sister Hayden touched my heart and gave me her copy. I could hardly believe it. It's beautiful. I think it's called To Be with God. Christ is on a rocky hillside with a canyon-type background and only dry earth and a withered plant or two nearby. He is seated on a rock and praying with His head down and his hands clasped. It's beautiful. 

Well, dear ones, please know I love and pray for you! You're the best! I hope you know that! Thank you for all you do and who you are. I can't express to you how blessed I am to have you. Your support and love are heaven-sent. I know that the gospel is true. I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father and that his Son, Jesus Christ is the center of his plan. I know that by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel, we will find peace in this life and eternal life in the world to come. That truth has been restored through the prophet Joseph Smith. The Book of Mormon is the word of God. Thomas S. Monson is the living prophet of God and the president of Christ's Church, under the direction of God himself. 

I love you!

love sis r

No comments:

Post a Comment