Monday, February 25, 2013

Another transfer!

Well, here we go! Another transfer is coming to a close! That one was insanely fast, as it was only 5 weeks instead of 6 to accommodate the changes in schedule with the MTCs. Sister Fernando and I didn't really finish the 12week training program and... off she goes! She's got a brand-new companion coming and we have no idea where she's from. --YES, it's true, SIS. FERNANDO IS TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am so proud of her. She's the best and I really felt all along like she was going to train right away. She's a fantastic missionary and will do wonders for a new sister in the field. She's so loving and patient and I'm excited to see what happens next.

As for me, I don't have a clue! I guess I'll be telling you next monday from wherever I'll be, because it's apparently bawal for the zone leaders to tell us until district meeting tomorrow.... niyeck. (funny grumpy sound that Philippinos make from time to time. It's a sort of expression I actually don't quite understand. heehee)

The work is good! Noveleta is wonderful and always will be. It is continuously progressing. There are many exciting and promising things on the way for the missionaries and members--and of course those who aren't members, yet--here in Noveleta, Cavite. I'm going to miss it soooooooooooooooooo much. Cried my eyes out yesterday at church saying goodbye to people. They're the best. And I'm just no good at goodbyes. But you know, I know they're not permanent. They're just future "hello again"s :) if that makes sense.

Ashlynn, I miss your guts! And Sarah Roring, I miss yours, too! I've got personal letters in the works for the two of you. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the love and warmth you send me through your words. You're the best!

Sis. Gupta, I'm really sorry to hear about your sister :( Know that you will be in my prayers as will she. All is well here in our happy mission. Keep the faith, sister! I know you've got what it takes!

As always, I grin from ear to ear as I read my families' emails :D Dad, I'm glad you're safe and please be safe again this coming trip. Haha is that spring cleaning fever I'm feeling?? Haha I'm sure Mom would enjoy that! We'll surely ride a pigme (isn't that a goat??) and have lots of fun! Can I ask who's coming??? ...Just curious! Lou, don't you dare cut it! I'm so jealous of it. Don't you dare do that. Oh wait, you're right. I mean, I very much admire it. And Sis. Murdoch, whose email was really cool and exciting. Go, Murdochs!!! And go new YW leader! And go, your group for prom song! And go your speedy-sanchez legs, lil peaches! And go Rae's pumpkin--and never come back! Hahaha what a kid!

Ma, I've been thinking about all you've said and how it relates to the role of our Savior, Jesus Christ, our role in His Church, and the blessings I've received learning from my companions--especially as I've had the privilege to serve a new missionary. I had a great challenge these last few days where lots of things piled up and I just couldn't get them sorted through emotionally. With the help of my companion and the Spirit, I made a few discoveries--or was blessed with a little enlightenment regarding myself and others. I know that the principle of service plays such an important role in the Church of Jesus Christ. I know that we need to be humble to desire to serve, receive promptings to do so, and to receive the blessings of others serving us. We cannot become perfect without each other. That is the Spirit of Elijah and the Spirit of missionary work, as well as the spirit of service. It's all related! It's all the same! It's all important. It's all Christ's.

Mom, if I could be so rude as to ask for another small PMG for one of the elders in my district, he would be ever so grateful! And i could probably use one or 2 more of those great NON-anti-perspirant deodorants that you so thoughtfully sent me! You're super the best, I hope you know! Let's do sing Nephi's courage! I love Alma 26:12 (tama ba iyon?) sooo good.

Aaron, you're soo right and that's so true! I'm super glad that people are coming to understand and love more those wonderful people. Keep it up! You're the best!

Love you allllllllll sooooooooooooo much!!! YOU"RE THE BEST!

Love, Sis. RIchardson

No comments:

Post a Comment