Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hehee :D It's another wonderful day!

Well, it's another wonderful day in the Philippines, Manila Mission!

We're happy as ever here, just doing the work that the Lord loves so much! We were blessed to meet lots of new less-active members this week--and many of them came to church! It was wonderful! We were so excited! And we have some new acquaintances who are excited and ready to hear the gospel! Couldn't be better!

Nothing too new.. Just some expected miracles up and coming as we exercise our faith in Jesus Christ and, for lack of other words, "raise the bar". The Lord expects great things of us. But He doesn't expect us to do it alone. He always sends the help we need. And He is and will be doing that for us as we stand taller, stretch farther, and reach our potential as full-time servants of the Lord Jesus Christ.

My zone leaders said i have TWO HUGE PACKAGES that they'll give me tomorrow at our meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sooooo super excited!!!!!!!! You are the BEST! I can hardly wait!

Dad, why are you going to California??? Haha just call him some funny names and congratulate him on his industrious work efforts. Congratulations to you! You get to have lots of neat work experiences! AND they're educational! Haha ;) Dad, I myself need to apply the same principle. Study is much more effective with a purpose--a direction. Without one, we don't get too far. And what better to start off with than repentance--using the very most incredible of all gifts given to mankind (the Atonement). Please share with me the insights you receive as you learn :) I would love to hear what you are learning.

Congratulations to Hailey! I hope all goes well with the sealing and they're happy!

Congratulations to the lovely Christina Manning--but not for much longer!!! I'm sure they've chosen well and will be super happy!

Mom, I am so thankful for the way that you follow the promptings of the Spirit. I'm grateful for what you shared about Pres. Reese's lesson in Mission Prep. I would have loved to hear about that. It is very different, but similar, the workings of our physical and spiritual beings. I want to learn to better communicate with my Heavenly Father through the Holy Spirit--spirit to spirit as you said. THat's absolutely beautiful. I will be studying how to teach about the Spirit in a way that others who aren't familiar with Him or how He teaches can recognize and follow Him.

I love you all and am glad you are well! I love Nate's idea for the cake! That is so cute! Take care, my beloved loved loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment