Sunday, February 17, 2013

WOW! It's a wonderful life!

Hello, hello, hello! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! For a wonderfully amazing package and all the joy and love that oozed from it! Best Valentine's Day/Christmas package EVER!!!!!!!!! :D

Thank you, Mom, for the mascara! Joyce and AJ are so grateful and excited :D Plus maybe now they'll work with us more ;) hehee! And thank you for the best lip gloss on the planet, yummy yummy treats, and especially for the pictures! We love our mini PMG to bits, as well as our adorable journals! You are absolutely ama-zazing! We love you bunches!

Thank you, Sam, for the bag! I've actually used it several times now in addition to my proselyting bag to carry extra books and things to meetings :) I can't use it every day, of course, but it has come in handy many a time already!

I loved reading the letters :) haha even though some were from when I first came on my mission. It's interesting to see how things have changed--how WE have all changed. I love it :) It's good to see the blessings we have received in such a short period of time. It blows my mind.

Sister Ronquillo is a returned missionary! Congratulations, love! Maganda ung mga pics nyo! Extended family mo ba yun? Mgwork ka samin d2 sa noveleta! bago ako matransfer! hindi ko alam, siyempre, pero baka malapit na... 4 transfers na kc ako dito. naku ang bilis! one year na ako sa mission! namimiss kita. masaya ako na may calling ka kaagad! hahah kayang kaya mo yan! galing mo. ingat ka lagi at patuloy magemail sakin! maganda yung work namin sa noveleta. masarap sya. may meron kc kaming superhero na c bro. wilmar! haha baka narinig mo tungkol sa kanya. basta, masaya talaga dito. sama ka samin para makita mo ;)

Jason Nessen, I would like to politely ask you to read my sister Maree's first speech, which highlights forgiveness and patience and then to consider doing the same for me :D haha!!!! Jason, I'm soooo sorry! I'm still constructing... You're brilliant and I just have a normal every-day person type of brain. My masterpiece is yet in the works. And you remain the pinaka-mastermind when it comes to sulat-ing mga statements na ginto... hahaha at least i'm good at taglish!

Gram, I'm definitely in a warm enough place! We've got loads of flowers here--and palm trees! Hearts and flowers, hugs and kisses to you! Sure love you!

Lou, you sure are a ray of light! Maree's speech was soooooo gooooooood! and so true! What a gal! A shero, for sure! keep it up :) in every way. onward and upward. that is indeed and epic and admirable scripture study goal! I need to work on my own biblical skills, which are surely lacking. in the study of both, we will see how they really do work together to testify of Christ and help us understand His gospel. I miss you, but not too much, because I know we're where we need to be and God is doing great things with us and for us. More blessings than i can count!

Maree', you sure are talented! You know, you and Lou have a lot of similarities right there in what you wrote :) Galing, no? :D You are such a great example, a hard worker. And your efforts payed off! They always will in the long run. Congrats on your great grade! You earned it! Love your guts, girl.

Aaron, did your finishing grade turn out 100%??? Of course! Good for you! I'm excited for you! That fireside... Is that a church fireside? Are your boss's kids cute? What is his religion? Did you get to share with him, too?

Mom, you are wonderful! I feel your love and effort all the time. You are so good. May I suggest for our two youngest the section of Doctrine and Covenants on the priesthood... particularly the last 2 pages of the section. I forgot the section and verse, but it's the one that starts with "Many are called, but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen?..." and then ends with the powers of heaven distilling upon the soul as the dews from heaven. Maybe I just like it because it's masarap basahin... delicious to read. but anyway. You've got the right one baby, uhuh!

Let's sing The Daydawn is Breaking!

Dad and Craig, please forgive me! I have to print your emails and respond next week! I am so glad that dad's safe and all's well and happy in our little piece of heaven. I love you all sooooooo much!

We had a great zone conference on friday. the spirit was indescribably strong. we were chastised by the Lord through our mission president and it was really hard and really wonderful. I loved it.

Be good and keep it up! love, sis r

No comments:

Post a Comment