Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hastening!

Wow! The Lord really is hastening His work! And there is much to be done and contribute in this Work of Salvation! There is much required of us at this time. Sister Richey, my new companion, and I are so busy and it feels so good! We desire to use the Lord's time the way He wants us to and I'm finding more balance and power in my efforts than ever before. It's almost impossible to describe to you the changes that are occurring. We just had 31 new missionaries arrive this transfer! And next transfer ALL the sisters will need to train! It's incredible! The Nedia family was baptized on saturday and it was a joyful experience! President and Sister Stucki were able to attend, and all those Nedia brothers and their friends and acquaintances outside playing basketball came in to witness the baptism of Regie and Robert, and Regie's and Rodessa's daughter, Ressa. There was a strong Spirit as they bore testimony. We now have an opportunity to teach more of their family and hope many more conversions will follow. Their cousin Noni is preparing for the 27th of this month and could use your prayers. He has been training for a job that will require him to work on Sunday. We have invited him to pray in faith for the help of the Lord to help him decide what to do and that all will work out. I know that our God works miracles according to our faith.  Sister Richey and I have been learning a lot about faith. Our exact obedience depends on our faith. Our action and salvation depend on our faith. Our meeting our goals depends on our faith. I have been feeling a lot like you, Lou... Feeling like maybe He doesn't realize quite whom He picked... It feels like way too much goodness for someone like me to be capable of. It's hard to explain. But I know that He knows us and He calls us because He wants to make us more like Him. And I know that when we give it all to Him, we will be :) Thank you for the sharing of your adventures! The Rexburg temple font is probably my favorite that I've visited. I know you'll enjoy it! And the videos will be a blast! I'm excited to see them. Rae, I sent you a quick response :) I love you! I have to print of mommy's and daddy's emails, so I don't get to respond directly to you this week, but please know how much I love and appreciate you! You are the best ever!!!! And I don't wanna pop everyone's bubble, but how would you feel about putting the money you saved toward your mission?? Or toward Joseph's, Rae's, or someone's? Just wondering.  LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well. You're all in my prayers! Love, Sister Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment