Tuesday, July 23, 2013

God of Miracles

CONGRATULATIONS, DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you it brings me to tears! I'm so grateful for your marvelous, humble, faithful example and for the blessings our Heavenly Father is pouring out upon us! You are Sister Richey's and my hero! Alyssa, I'm not surprised at that! You are such a fantastic young lady and I know He's blessing you so you can continue to bless those around you. You are a fantastic force for good! Keep it up! Maree, how are you feeling?? What's going on over deah? I love you and I know your choice to return to school was a really tough one. I want you to know I fully support you and will do all I can to make it a pleasant semester for you. I feel you will find more miracles and blessings awaiting you there than you can imagine at this present time. Joseph, what a dashing young man you are! Please don't cut your hair because I MUST see it first! You are such a fantastic person and I'm so excited to give you a noogie again! Becca, it sounds like you're doing a superb job and keeping everyone in smiles and laughter! You are one of a kind and WE LOVE IT! Not to mention SUPER gorgeous! ;) Mom, you are--more than ever--the super mom! You are such a busy woman, but you don't let the business drive you--it's always the Spirit that does. Thank you! You are an inspiration to us all! As for the *ehem* vacation... I say, who sleeps, anyway?!?! :D Let's just go! I think you could all use it and I just want to be with you anyway! The thing is... where will we go to church and would that mean I'd speak the next weekend, on the 19th? I'll get home from my mission and everyone will think we've left the Church! Just kidding. ;) I'll leave the details up to you, but don't worry about me! I'm totally game for whatever! As long as I still get to go to church :D I'll send my info in another email.I'm not sure how we'll work out school at this point, but I don't feel worried about it. It will all be good. As for things here, wow! Things are thriving and it's tough, but it's fantastic! I am experiencing a real trial of my faith. I have an increased testimony of the authority of the priesthood and the power that comes through righteous living. I was given a marvelous blessing last night, full of incredible promises, if I will just do His will and not my own. That is what it's all about, isn't it? President Lorenzo Snow is right-- when we seek the will of the Father, we will not fail. The words of the Savior are true... If HE could do nothing of Himself, but only of the Father, how much more do WE need to rely on Him and do His will? I love the Lord! His judgments are just! His way is easy and His burden is light if we will yoke ourselves with Him! Miracles are happening here. I know that if we will all be exactly obedient, we will be blessed beyond measure. We will see miracles abound in our lives. But we must wait on the Lord. Let's do sing Jesus, The Very Though of Thee. What a sweet hymn! It's so beautiful and close to my heart. Sister Richey and I are learning a lot--mostly from mistakes ;P We've goofed up a bunch as we try to grow into our responsibilities, but our Father in Heaven is patient and kind. The Lord wants to forgive. It is such a blessing to work with such a valiant, Christlike missionary. I feel blessed beyond measure. Everyone should have a companion like her. Noni is close to baptism and we're so excited! He is a stalwart individual, so humble and willing to sacrifice. He will be blessed beyond measure! Joyvin is doing so well! He will be baptized August 10 and worked with us for the first time yesterday. His testimony was powerful and he's pushing along with his commitment to live the word of wisdom. He's got suckers in his pocket all the time :) We love him so much. That's all for now! I'm sending you all loves and hugs from Pasay City Philippines! Sister Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment