Sunday, October 21, 2012

I'M A LEOPARD!!!


...Or, at least that's what S. Stromberg thought I said earlier today. I really said, "I'M A LEPER!!!" ...Because all my skin is falling off. Well. kinda. My hands are just peeling like CRAZY! And out of nowhere! But it's okay. today's only day 2 of that and S. Stromberg said that happened to both her and S. Dyer last transfer and it was only for about a day. let's hope it's the same deal. i can't honestly imagine it lasting long. it's not because my hands are dry... there's a different kind of feeling when they're dry. it's weird. but... it's the Philippines :)

Kumusta naman kayo??? I LOVE YOU! This week went by pretty quick and I can't believe we're starting week 5 in the transfer!!! next week is transfer day again (on thursday) and we hope we're both still here. i can't see why i wouldn't be. it would be strange for me to transfer so quickly. but S. S has a history of only 1 transfer w/ companions... i don't want her to go!!! but hopefully we'll just both be here the next 2 transfers--right thru Christmas =) that would be happy!

*NOTE: Please forward email to S. Murdoch as well! :)
That's so cooool that your first contact was from that very city! No accident for sure! Wow, I'm so happy for you both! I am sure you're doing really well with the language. I've found that the only way for me to be successful in Tagalog is, of course, to rely on the Lord. I still feel I should be way better than I am. But I just need to give it my best and trust and He makes up the difference.
I look forward to this time for you and I'll be praying for your safety and success in it all. Yay for adventure!!!

Wow, it sounds like you had quite the meeting, my dear ones! Dad, I marvel with you that we have been blessed with such a family as ours. I know that what you said is true: As we draw near to the Father through his Son, we will also draw nearer to our family. (and of course spouses, be they future or whatever :P). so true! and that none of our sacrifices are sacrifices in the end (Mosiah 2:21-22.. and the whole chapter, really...).


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOOTLEE DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BIG 9 NOW--WOOHOOO!!!

That doesn't surprise me a bit that she's been counting down! You ROCK, BOODLE! I hope she has a SUPERB birthday!!! :) What a cutie! Haha we don't have any free candy to look forward to on halloween, but we do get to maybe visit the cemetary and hand out lots of Plan of Salvation pamphlets--and maybe even show Man's Search for Happiness if Br. Wilmar gets his way--on Nov. 1! That's Day of the Dead and everyone is in the cemetary all day... That's also transfer day, so it'll be an adventure. oh, adventure! and.. mermaids are just really cool, so i don't blame her. in tagalog, mermaid is sirina and merman is siyokoy. haha that's funny i learned that before a lesson one day because some mermaid show was on and they love teaching us random tagalog words, so the family told us what those were.
akjshdkh

sorry that's not tagalog, i was testing bc there was an issue and ...nvm. but i ran out of time, i'm so sorry! I've got to email president and hit the road to get groceries. but i want you to know, mom, how much the things you shared touched my heart. your faith and prayers inspire me. i want to pray more like you do. that's part of my goal for the week. thank you for your example!!!!

i choose hymn #...?

We Are All Enlisted!!!!! it goes right along with what you shared from E. Summerhays! What a glorious blessing it is to have such faithful servants as our leaders!

please tell aaron that he's awesome and i super appreciate the info he sent!!! and i'm really hoping what you said of sam is true, that he is changing on the inside. that's the part that counts most.

i love you all more than i can say!

MARK AND MARYANN were BAPTIZED and Mark is worthy to receive the priesthood! He's now a priest :) he's a sweet 16 yr old and maryann is 13. their testimonies were superb and i'm so excited for them! mark made a lot of changes and i lov e that about the gospel!

love, sis r

No comments:

Post a Comment