Monday, October 8, 2012

HOLY GRANOLY!

Dearest family and loved ones,

THANK YOU ULIT for your great emails and news!

Mom, is Ash really okay??? I am so thankful that nothing happened to them. I'm more thankful than I can express. I am sad for them because they really need a car, but I know Heavenly Father is definitely looking out for them. You're so right, Ma. That was no accident. I'm so amazed at the hand of our Father.

Thanks, Dad, for some highlights from your GC experience. I am sooooooo looking forward to watching it this saturday and sunday. and i'll be looking for some of those things you mentioned! They sound so applicable to life these days, and some particularly to mine. i love how personal GC is!!! Observe and serve... what a great way to live!!!

My dearest Rae, I know you will make the right decision. Don't stress too much about making the wrong one. Because you're trying so much to do what's right, Heavenly Father won't let you go the wrong direction. Just do what you feel He wants you to do (and that might just be what YOU want to do) and go for it! One of the coolest things I learned from my dear friend Jenni (used to be Butler, now Martin) is that you need to trust that the answer you receive is right and go for it, and if it's wrong, He'll definitely let you know in a way you can recognize as you're living close to the Spirit. In her words, "Catch it like a football and run with it." That's how you roll, girl! I know you can do it. Just act in faith and blessings will follow. I know you'll do the first steps to search, ponder, and pray. After that, you've just got to plant the seed (Alma 32 and what Pres. Rees said in Stake Conference a few months ago.)

Mom, I feel overwhelmed by all the wonderful spiritual things you shared with me. Thank you so much for sharing that experience. I know Heavenly Father is so aware of you and of each of us. I can't express to you my gratitude for the Spirit and for the wonderful things that our taking place in our little piece of heaven.

Oh, Alyssa! How you just know how to pull those heart strings, ya punk! :D Dang, I'm so laughing and crying with you. You're so dang sweet, girl! Thanks for loving the Lord and loving his prophets--and loving ME! That makes me pretty dang happy. Can't even tell you! "Yuck.. It's Helen's 'special cheese...'" LOL!

Aaron, thank you for the pictures! You guys are so fun :) I know you love them, they're the BEST, di ba??? They rock and so do you! No wonder you get along so well! Hehee congrats on the workout! Do you have to pay for the PT? How often do you meet? I'm looking forward to letters!

As a note to all, please be patient with me and my letter-writing, because I write AS OFTEN as I possibly can! And now that I'm in the province-ish and not right there next to the office, it takes longer for me to receive and send letters and dearelders because we can only get them when we see our ZLs. They take care of the mail exchange with the office. So... I'll try to be patient if you will, too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, DAD & MOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're the best and I hope you have the best day EVER!!! :D

All my love,

Sis. R

Know we are being SO BLESSED in the work here! We have a few INCREDIBLE ward missionaries and they work with us so much! We also have tons of referrals and the hard part is being able to visit everyone! We just need more sisters so we can go on splits! I feel incredibly blessed. We have some super awesome investigators and a few baptisms coming up really soon, hopefully a brother and sister on Oct 20. The boy has made so many changes. It's so cool to see! I'll tell you more about him, though it may be when I get home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment