Monday, October 15, 2012

:D


Wow, what a sweet pumpkin! that's how you spell that, right? woooeee! way to go! does it quack, too? how long did that take? I'm sure gonna miss pumpkin pie this year! and candy :)

Dad, you're so right! I shan't complain, as i know email is soooo much speedier than snail mail! one more reason to give thanks!
Plus that new job sounds great for you! I couldn't think of a better one myself! Isn't it amazing how such a great blessing came from what we first thought we wouldn't survive.. when you lost your job at La-Z-Boy just a few years ago? What a plan our Father has for us!
Yeah... that's pretty disgusting about our furry infestation. But i'll include that in my prayers. At least they're prob a heck of a lot cuter than the big dead rats i see often on the roads... and cuter than cockroaches. i never thought i'd find something i hated so much as i do spiders... cockroaches about take the gold there. again, i LOVE permethrine!
As for the Philippino food, i'm doing just fine! but i sure do eat plenty of american food with my current kasama :) you wouldn't believe how deliciously familiar a McDo burger tastes after more than 6 months! haha! we ate with our hands earlier today. rice and chicken and some fried fish and a fried vegetable. i discovered something i super love! it's cucumber dipped in pepper and vinegar. and that's tasty on rice! milk fish is really mild, so i can handle that, too. i was born a seafood hater, like my mother before me :)

Douglas and Maren Stromberg are her parents, speaking of mothers! she says you should be friends!

YES, Mom!!!!!!!!!!! GC was an absolutely filling experience! I felt wonderful. I loved it all. We are indeed so blessed.
Thank you so much for that beautiful and simple revelation and understanding you received. That is truly the purest essence of our communication with a loving Heavenly Father. And my communication could stand a lot of improvement.
You know, I have just been reading a little about the Atonement, too. I love Isaiah's poetic words in chapter 14 of Mosiah. At the time I read it, I desparately needed His forgiveness and it filled me with a peace and gratitude that I cannot express. I love HIm. and i know HE LIVES.
I'm SO EXCITED for that lil box, Ma! And excited for Aunt Teri! How is Aunt Barb and Shelby? And Shauna? All your sisters have been on my mind lately.
Oh how my own siblings warm my heart! Their accomplishments feel like my own. I'm so proud of them!

I so love that hymn! It makes my heart happy, but it means so much more to me now than it ever did before. I will choose this week We'll Bring the World His Truth. :)

Please tell Aaron that i'll have to print and read his email now and send a bit of a reply next week :) and how i appreciate that he's so good at doing that! it is so nice to hear from my friends. the memory card should be on its way.

*Note, please forward to monica.gupta@myldsmail.net : SALAMAT sa sulat mo sa akin!!! Gusto ko yung lalake na namention mo sa email ngayon... hindi yung sa sulat... :) if my vote counts for anything! haha shemps ikaw ay sa mga panalangin ko. alam ko na magiging ayos lahat, nay. :) magaling ka! huwag ka magalaala. at naiintindihan ko na busy na busy ka. congrats talaga on the special na oportunidad na gawin yung HINDI TRANSLATION! grabe! astig talaga iyon! excited ako para sa iyo! mahal kita, sis!!! ingat ka!

i love you alll sssssssssssoooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope you feel it!

love, sis r

No comments:

Post a Comment