Monday, March 11, 2013

Writing Backwards

I've been writing this email backwards, so for you it's the beginning, but for me it's time to close. Just want you do know that we got to have Sister Stucki work with us last thursday and it was an incredibly spiritual experience tha twill change my mission. she was bold with love, directed everything from the book of mormon, and didn't hesitate to bring up baptism. i love her so!

sis hayden and i are good :) happy. Had another investigator come to church yesterday and is excited to keep coming. improvements are happening. great miracles are on the way!

Alyssa Lou, you're so stinking cute and fun! you are anxiously engaged in great causes! I'm so glad you're finding joy in singing the way you do! I love that we share that love. Keep it up! you will go very far. You're going to be a running, singing, piano and cello-playing maniac!!! In concert!!! :D what a doll! Show em what you're made of, babestum! Don't let Satan  tell you any different! Knock em dead!

Mom... Ah, Mom! You just rock! You just do! Please give each of those wonderful blessings a big hug and keep doing what you're doing! Congratulations to sweet Christina! How I love her and wish I could have seen her. She's such a wonderful woman. You are raising some great ones yourself, Ma, and I'm in awe at your second on down to the fifth ;) Yvonne, Jodi, and Leslie are all fantastic--which is why they are drawn to other fantastic ppl like you! I feel like even though you may have not felt that coming, Mom, I did. I'll have to tell you about that some other time. Remember your story for next time!

Dad. Your emails are just packed with life. I love it. It's adventurous just to read them! I'm so glad you had fun and saw a lot and got to hear about Aaron's craziness, even in the days of his childhood. I believe he'll always be that way. Dear Father, I'm also glad you got some shut-eye after all of that adventuring and learning and driving. You deserve it! How was the jerky? Code: what you told Mom was right....eous!!! Hehee she is D-Best and my prayers will be with her as well. I can't believe it, Daddy! We're twinners! That means you spent 6 months in each area? You had four areas? Or only three areas and transferred only twice? Anywho, I expected to transfer, just didn't think it'd be back to the city. But I already love the ward. We have a fantastic bishop and great support here. Just got to get our little tails in gear! We're still working to sort through some things and get organized. 

Aaron, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the package!!! It's so much fun and I still need to finish ordering the clothes pins. Haha I hope I can put them to good use somehow :) What a creative soul you have! Thank you so much for your support and humor that keep me going. It's such a blessing to have a friend like you! Sister Hayden was a little surprised when I punched my desk and we watched one of those astig balloons self-inflate! Haha I wish I hadn't warned her. And the balloon was cold! ChEmiCaL ReAcTiOn! hehee FUn stuff! I might pull a generous Aaron and share with my zone tomorrow. We'll see. The sock snowman would be super cute... or at least pretty cute, if it weren't for his really big man-eating lips! AAAAAAAHHHHH! Joke lang. well, medyo. Anywho, you made my week! You're the best! Good luck with the google conf, even tho i don't know what it is, and especially with the purchase of a reliable and affordable vehicle, and your upcoming classes. You can do it! You can do anything with His help! No doubt. You're the best!

Sis. Monica Gupta, salamat talaga sa mga emails mo sakin. natutuwa ako na ayos na yung kalusugan ng ate mo. alam ko na dahil sa faith and prayers ng marami, nangyari yan. magaling ka, sterrr! lagi ko natatandaan yung sinasabi mo paulit-ulit: "you are so gooood, sister!" :D YOU are SO GOOD, sister! Keep it up! Mahal na mahal kita! At siyempre, namimiss din kita! The Lord bless you and keep you. Nagustuhan ko ang kwuento na shinare mo sakin. Salamat dyan! Ingat ka this week, ha? Love, your anak.

Priscila, I'm so glad you're doing well! It's a breath of fresh air to hear from you! What a fantastic missionary you are! I'll be emailing you particularly once I get the memo from my President. Please take care and know you're loved! How's everything! Are you an assistant, yet?? :D Everything's good here in the city... Not a whole lot to say accept that we need to step it up a notch to consistently meet our standards of excellence--and all of them. How does that work over there with you on temple square? Keep warm and I'll try to keep cool! Love you!

Dear Gma Richardson, I received some beautiful notes from you and I just want you to know how much i love and appreciate you. THank you so much for the uplifting and inspiring messages! I'm working on writing again... Sorry it's been a while. You're the best! Thank you for your strength!

Dear Gma and Gpa Fenton, I LOVES YOUS!!!! I'm so glad you got to visit. You are such wonderful people and I'm so glad to call you mine. I'm working on writing to you again, I know it's been a while. I'm sorry about that. Keep the faith! You're the best!

more on the area and us next week... having adventures and stuff always! :D love you loads

sis richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment