Wednesday, December 26, 2012

MALIGAYANG PASKO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Soooo.... I love and miss you! But this Christmas was so uniquely beautiful and wonderful! And I loved every minute! I know it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing and that helped me to truly treasure it. And it went by in a blink! I didn't want it to end except that I knew I'd be able to chat with my family today, but it was gone just like that! *snap* :) I really felt the spirit of Christmas as we just tried to do what we felt He would want us to do. The feeling was amazing.

And.. I JUST TALKED WITH THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE "LIVE" WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you SO MUCH family, for who you are and what you do!!!! We are not perfect, but together we'll get where we want to go! Plus, you're about the nearest to perfect of anyone I know! You can quote me on that. "We may not have it all together, but together, we have it all!" That is so true.

I'm sorry, i hope i didn't take too much of our precious time talking about people you don't (yet) know, but I wanted you to feel the joy that I feel in this marvelous work. It is an incredible blessing to be a part of it and I want you to experience what i'm experiencing! Thank you for the wonderful and uplifting things you shared with me--especially your wonderful personalities that make my world go 'round! Again, you're the best!

I'm grinning from ear to ear, Aaron, as i read your hum di du di lo di low... okay, so your text tune is way cooler than mine. but you know what? I'm so proud of you!!!!! You did so well this semester!!!!!!!!!! You and Maree both! I'm so proud of you and sooooooo thankful for your incredibly wonderful birthday package that i got to open for Christmas :D that was a superb blessing. Especially the part where you are still alive, even though you got in a scary accident (yeah, i ended up reading your email yesterday as well). taylor is SO CUTE! what a cute neigh neigh he is! i hope you gave him a big hug for me!

And thank you again to Sam, whose birthday gift i'm still enjoying :) that was super thoughtful and i hope you had a really great and wise Christmas. I hope you got to spend it with your family and loved ones and that it was really happy!

How are the Mannings? It's the first Christmas that's passed in years that I didn't get to spend over there. I hope it was a really good one and that everyone made it safely to you :) You are quite the company, i tell you. I wouldn't miss it for anything except for what i'm doing right now. You are super stars!!! :D hehee but it's true!

Merry Christmas to the Roring families as well! They are a wonderful bunch and i can't wait to see their growing family! And a cheery and jolly hello to our ward!!! Especially the Nessen clan and our sweet Miller friends! What a great neighborhood we live in! And a big hug and lots of silliness to the Ellis family from me! I hope your holidays have been as warm and happy as the pictures Aaron sent :) And--of course-- MERRY CHRISTMAS to my dear Delmy, Jamie, and Shannen and all the wonderfully fun people that i love! Last but not least, a tropical happy holidays to my southern beauty, Ashlynn! I hope all is well with all of you and your families and I love you very much!

We had a delightful ward Christmas party last night and soooo many came! Members and investigators alike! It was such a jolly good time. I loved the spirit of warmth and friendship and care that just flowed through everyone. It made me so happy :D We also got to visit some wonderful people yesterday who were in need of the light of the gospel. I was filled with hope and excitement as I saw the glow that came from yesterday's activities :D what a Christmas to remember!

We had a fantastic mission Christmas party as well on Thursday! Tons of fun performances and the Spirit was really strong in the opening meeting. We heard from Pres. and Sis. Stucki about JOY putting first Jesus, then Others, then very last You (or ourselves). The experiences they shared were sweet and the Christmas spirit rang true.

I know that Christ is our Lord and Master. I know he descended below all things and made possible our Salvation. I know that God our Father loves us and that Christ's atonement is at the center of his plan. If we follow that plan and live the restored gospel of Jesus Christ, we will have peace and joy in this life and eternal life in the world to come. We will be together as families in God's kingdom. I want to leave that brief testimony in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! AND TO ALL, A BIG HUG!!!!! ? Or just .... MERRY CHRISTMAS! From the Philippines! Maligayang Pasko!

Family, did you get the Christmas package i sent?

love, sister r

No comments:

Post a Comment