Monday, July 16, 2012

happy monday! for me, at least :)

HOWDY!

I can't thank you enough for the news and your words this week. it was just what i needed. despite the challenges of life, you are all doing so well and i'm so proud! thank you for helping me be positive when things are tough here. you give me such a great uplift for the week and help me focus on my purpose. you make me so grateful to be yours!

thank dear priscilla, sister gupta (monica)NANAY!, mr jason nessenator, and aaron for the hearty laughs and news and kindness this week :) CONGRATS, PRISCILLA!!! i'm so excited for you! you'll be great! i'll write you asap, it's a promise. though i have no clue where to send your letter.... that might help. yes, i got your dearelders! nanay's, too! salamat! you're fantastic, nay, and i'm cheering for you! i miss you, too! you can do it! and i'll be sending a letter your way asap too, as soon as i know where it goes and get it on paper. jason, i laughed out loud here in the internet cafe! you rock! i needed that! and i'll send ya a lil message with letters home, deal? aaron,.....

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're so OLD!!!!! 23... yikes, dude. How's it feel??? What'd you do for your birthday?

I don't know what happened, but i couldn't get it back to normal text after that.phew! thank goodness i'm so super computer-savvy, or i don'tknow what i'd do! lol there's a reason why my best friends at school are CIT majors and study social media and stuff... hmm... lol ;)


Aaron, i'll be writing to you soon, too. actually, there should be something in your mailbox any time. my list of ppl to write is disgustingly long... and i'm so thankful! i don't deserve it! i don't want ppl to feel bad when they wait and wait to hear from me. i'm thinking of you!!!! my time for writing letters is just so brief each week bc stuff always comes up on pdays and it gets put off :( but it's a favorite part of pday, so i'm super sorry! i love y'all TONS! Aaron, how's your family? how's your dad? that's SO COOL you saw my family!!! did you hug them big for me? YOU BETTER HAVE!


family, how was aaron's family? you met them ALL? you're so lucky! i haven't even met josh yet. how are they?


how is dear Zac? i'm so proud of him! and my cousins are getting MARRIED! and going on MISSIONS! and being SO COOL! how is chwistopher samwelson? Christopher Richisson? gosh, ilove them!


joj, i'm so proud of you for all your merit badges! mom, give him a round-house kick to the face for me! and a hug! give boo a swift kick in the rear for me! and a hug! give rae a big, thumping pat on the back for me! and a hug! give lou a good tickle on the bum! during her hug! hehee! im so sneaky.

funny story and then some stuff about the work before i gotta split. oh, ps, i won't cut my hair. you're so right, mom. thank you ;) but should i perm it? how about some really big, loose curls? or keep dealing with it for just another year til i can do whatever i want with it? i wear it up pretty much every day. i wouldn't mind if my face weren't completely COVERED in ZITS!!!! buy that's not the funny story, so we'll move on. oh, and another ps: please pray that i don't gain weight. they made me eat pig fat yesterday and i bout died. actually, that will be funny story number two.


so i woke up this morning. hahahahahha! joke. i had a dream last night! we, the siblings, were playing fun games like we did when we was little, where you hide objects in the house and someone else has to go find em. i hid em and lou had to find em. anywho, but i was getting up to go hide em, and boo was asleep next to me. i almost woke her up when i got up and she kinda stirred in her sleep. she said, "we need to stop..." trying not to laugh, i said, "why, boo?" she said, still completely out of it, "we're becoming like indians.." LOL! i cracked up in my sleep! now that's my girl! keep entertaining our guests, boo! someone's gotta be the crazy one while i'm gone!


okay, funny story 2. this should answer jason's question. i LOVE the people in our ward! like SUPER! they are so nice to us! and they invited us to a celebration of a member
's birthday yesterday. they had all sorts of philippino food, shemps (siyempre, which means of course, but in the cool street way, like sister ronx teached me) and most of it was... i mean, it was good, but it's still foreign to me. especially shrimp paste, which they actually make it like unto the crushing of grapes to make wine... i just hope they wash their feet first :) anywho, it's just super salty is all. nothing more or less. but then came the part of pork that dear sister faith, wife of bishop, gave me... i can't eat fat, family. i can't do it. and elder baltazar (filipino AP) and elder munk (american ap) told me i could. they have no prob with it. then sis r started
cheering me on and pretty soon i had several observers. yikes. well, thankfully they gave me a certain amount. i decided smaller bites were easier since i couldn't swallow it whole. smaller, less to chew... it's not the flavor. there's none. it's the texture i can't do. anywho... they owe me big. but they called it off a little early, which is good, because my last bite i actually gagged. oh boy.


but hey! i love my mission!


more news to follow next week! the work is good and we saw a big improvement this week in many ways! so many blessings! i pray for you all, especially cade and aunt terri and everyone who's struggling. gotta go xoxo


thank you for your words, my loved ones!


sis r

No comments:

Post a Comment