Sunday, June 9, 2013

My heavenly father loves me

Dearest loved ones, of whom I'm so proud, Hugs to you from the Philippines! I love you dearly and want you to know how proud I am of who you are and what you do! I learn so much from you and I can never thank you enough for it! Mom, thank you for the insight of the filled cup. My cup runneth over with all the blessings we receive at His hand, especially in this great work that is ever rolling forth: the work of eternal life and eternal families. WHAT A BLESSING! If it's okay, I'd like to ask how Sam is doing. I haven't written or communicated with him in a long while and just want to know how he is.  Gosh, I'm just so proud of my parents and siblings!!! Way to go, Joj, on the talk! Way to go, Dad, on the patience! Way to go, Mom, on the courageous cup-filling! Way to go, Boo, on the 42 pounds of blonde goodness! Way to go, Maree, on the new and awesome friend I'm excited to meet! Way to go, Lou, on the finish of a great year! I hope next year is filled with more fun and less stress! I learn so much from your hope, faith, diligence, and other Christlike Attributes (mga katangiang tulad ng kay Cristo-- gotta love new vocab!)! Thank you soooo much! I know we can all accomplish the Lord's work and our other worthy, honorable goals as we follow the direction of the Spirit. It's so amazing to have the unspeakable gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment