Monday, January 21, 2013

I Stand All Amazed...

I am amazed today. I am amazed at the love Jesus offers me. I am amazed at the love I feel from you, at the experiences you're having, at the growth and example you show to me, at the Spirit that envelops me as I read your words. Words can't say, but I truly stand all amazed.

We had some great experiences this week. I felt moved to tears as we taught about repentance through the Atonement of our Lord, Jesus Christ. I felt a surge of love for the couple we were teaching and urging to repent. I prayed that Spirit would touch their hearts and help them see how their burdens could be lifted through the atoning blood of Christ and His very personal sacrifice for them.
We were led by the Spirit to the aid of a man in need, feeling forgotten and alone. He cried tears of joy and gratitude that he had been thought of and remembered. We felt the significance of our simple visit.

Let me just say to Joseph in particular that I am so grateful for his humility and teachable-ness. What a worthy and beloved priesthood-holder! THANK YOU, Brother! I love you soooo much!

I know that the things the Spirit have spoken to you, Mom, are true. Your experiences are so powerful! It makes me so grateful to have a sweet example for a mother. An example of powerful prayer and faith to fulfill such prayers through action, as well as humility to change when necessary. How I love you!

Dad, all I can say is WHAT WOULD I DOOOOO if i didn't have your funny descriptions of our home life to lift my spirits in carefree laughter???? Everyone should read all of YOUR emails to me each week instead of reading mine. Not THAT would be a blog worth blogging!!!!!!! (secret high five to Becca and a swift kick to Annie's rear ;) ) THank you for being an example of tireless work in behalf of the Lord and your family. I've thought of that so much this week as I've tried to get rid of all the barriers in my mind that could physically, mentally, or spiritually keep me from doing my best. You have no internal bounds---and you're the energy bunny!!!!!

Aaron.... do you know how cool you are??? Just saying. Please don't fret. You'll be hearing from me soon. I'm so blessed to have frequent updates as to the goings-on at school and home and in your family. Give little flock a hug haha. And don't spend too much time on your cool android :D

Yuck, this email is so short! Can you forgive me??? I wrote some personal responses today, that's why. But know the work is good! Transfer day is this thursday and I can't believe sis Fernando and I have been together a whole transfer! there's only 5 wks next transfer and then they go back to 6 wks. we're loving Noveleta and we're seeing an increase of support and success! more pics next time!

love youALLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did one of the lyman boys serve here?? ah, and mom, don't be too disappointed when you watch the video of us teaching... i didn't talk much. but it's not always that way ;)

Love sis. R

No comments:

Post a Comment