Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lots of love from your missionary!

HELLO, FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ARE YOU ALL????? I hope this week will be a really good one for each of you! and i hope the Spirit will carry my love to you! You are in my prayers and always in my heart, every minute!

Quick note to S. Gupta: SALAMAT! kumusta ka na??? not lots new here... just loving life as a missionary :) kumusta yung bf mo?? masaya ako talaga para sa iyo. maraming nagtatanong tungkols sa iyo. kinukumustahin ka nila. astig ka kasi!!! mahal na mahal kita! siyempre, susulatin kita! love, your anak, sis richardson

Wow, Aaron, that is a great story. I know there are angels all around us, to bear us up in times of trial and to surely take note of every action. THank you for sharing :) I love the power of fasting and prayer.I know it's real.
do you know if that song is popular there, or is it just in asia? the one that's korean and has a dance and is called ______style? i can't tell what korean word is there haha. something style. i really like payphone by maroon 5. they play the songs they like here A LOT. and the "call me maybe" is only cute when Bishop Rebosura's grandson, Kenzo, would sing it. otherwise its just annoying.


Dear Mother, I am so grateful to have received such delicious and happy surprises, and i thank you and all who participated in it!!! Sis Stromberg and i have been enjoying it all we can! the skirts work splendidly! i have a cute top that i got cheap that happens to match the brown one and i like the black one, too!  i really love the milk straws, boodle! they are delicious! you and i are birds of a feather... or cows of a tail, if that's more fitting. I'm not sure about the money... maybe just in my account? that was so sweet of them :) i'll try to find my list in the emails... i think it was...

vanilla pudding"lots of lashes" great lash mascara (3) so i can give 2 away... hehee please use my money for that!
mini PMG
suggestions about camera... should i buy it here like s. stromberg did? hers is great and pretty cheap.
gold bond body powder (i can also just buy and use baby powder here, but the healing gold bond is nice, if not too expensive.)
hair wax (like styling wax, like bedhead or garnier, but it can be whatever is cheap)
invisalign... just a top one, if they still have my latest mold, it should still be the same. the one where they made an ugly fake tooth to put in it. i still have the fake tooth, but the invisalign is wearing out.please also use my money for this. it's okay, trust me. :)


My dearest mother, in small ways, i am learning now what you meant and WHY you felt it when you said to me so many times that my burdens were yours. i couldn't understand why at the time. but i am just beginning to. I feel the weight of the struggles of my dear loved ones who have come, in recent events, to feel such a burden. i don't want to wish this from you because i know what president Stucki told me is true, that the trials that we experience that aren't from our own poor choices are meant to refine us. they are. and even when we experience trial because of sin, it can be refining in the process of repentance. at least, that's my personal addition to his. we are in the refiner's fire.and our God will make us into something we never imagined of ourselves. something fit for his kingdom.

Today, i choose I Need Thee Every Hour. it is so simple and beautiful. and so true. a couple elders and i, with s. stromberg at the piano, sang it for our stake fireside last night and i feel it was meant to be shared in our hearts today.

we have mission tour on wednesday, and i'm SO excited! it is sure to be a wonderful experience. i pray the Spirit will teach us great things.

Dad, thank you for your gratitude and uplifting spirit! you are just a positive guy and i'm so proud. there were not many who came this week that we saw last week at church, but we saw a few come who have not come in a very long time!!! and we were so glad. i love this ward and the people here. it's  such a good place to be. sis. stromberg and i would both love to spend Christmas here. we'll see what Heavenly Father has in store for us.

we enjoyed a couple trips to the temple last week! we had temple day wednesday and then we took investigators to the temple on saturday. we did that as a zone, as  all of the province missionaries go on the same day and we have a set tour. we hope that will be a big influence in the lives of the couple we're teaching. they are such good people. and one of their daughters and her husband are also investigating and we want them to exercise their faith and gain a firm testimony.

how are maree and ashlynn? could i get ash's addy? and maybe craig's ulit and sam's? and aunt teri's? and all my aunts'? you're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, dear ones, i've got to run! thank you for who you are and who you're becoming! i love you more than words can express!
love, your sister richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment