Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ooops! Love you!

HELLO!!!! HOW ARE YOU???? I ASKED YOU FIRST!!!!

hehe joke lang. I got Monica (Nanay) Gupta's email! salamat, sis! i'll get you a letter right quick! what's your address in india? why'd they change your sis's mission? i'm sure that it will be super awesome anyway. i sure hope i get to meet her while she's in the MTC! that'd be so cool! congrats on the job, love! and i'm sure you're fulfilling your callings- as you do -so well. what's your address??? :) love ya, ma!

GOSH, DAD! you clack me up, too! the secret to answering you all i've discovered is to compose my response while i go along. much more effective and actually prob time-saving so i don't reread the same parts over and over like i tend to do. haha! i love you, dad! i'm glad you liked the card, sorry it was so wimpy and lame. i wanted to include this awesome pic i have of you on my camera, but my memory card got a virus. you can thank aaron bc he'll be the one fixing that so i can print and give you that picture. it'll complete your card :) promise. lol it's pretty fantastic! yeah, the storms have been okay in our area. just some hard rain every once in a while. i'm so impressed with the doings of my family! you are all accomplishing amazing things! hehee you should send me some of boo's jokes :) i'd like that. she's a doll.

Rae, what a letter! i'm sure mom and dad will agree with me when i say: PRAYERS ANSWERED. And in such a beautiful way! i'm so glad that not only do you love it, but that you're growing and learning in all the ways you love and expected and hoped for. i couldn't ask for better for you. I know our Heavenly Father is taking care of you in all the things that you're doing--in ever way that you're being exhausted, He is there to support and bless you as you give your all. i wish you could see you the way we do and even more the way He does. you are so precious and special and full of eternal potential. i just love ya, girl! you have it all in you and around you! keep grabbing the opportunity to learn and you'll keep learning! actually, that's been about the highlight of my insights this week, in all my experiences. if you want to be humble and learn from your experiences, YOU CAN! there is something to be learned ALL THE TIME. i just need to be grateful for those learning and growing opportunities, because they often come in rough and humbling packages and bring about the greatest blessings one could imagine.

Mom, you're so right. there is such peace in knowing you're where the Lord wants you. it spins my head round when i think of where i am and what i'm doing. it was never in my plans for me. and i can't believe it. but i can, because i just feel like i'd be lost doing anything else. and i mean my life would still be all about me and i'd take forever to learn all the things i need to. sometimes the crash course is painful. sometimes it's lots of crashing. but i know that our Father in Heaven is making of me something i could never make of myself. i'd never be anything if it were up to me. thank goodness i can leave that up to Him. and i know i'll truly be found in losing myself in His work. that's where the future me will be brought to the surface. that's where His mold will begin to take shape. but only if i choose to give it ALL to Him. He still gave me the choice.

i'm so excited about the temple, too! what great news about President Packer presiding! we're so blessed. so blessed. I'll be praying for him and for this dedication. what a blessed event. and what inspiration he received! i feel like that will touch most of those girls deep inside and what they feel there will remain in their hearts all their lives if they let it. wow. wow.

i'm so glad you're loving your job, mom! you are such a great person. i'd trust you with any child, any day. you have a gift. many, of course. and one is an inspired way of nurture. thank you for your example of inspired nurture focused on the gospel of Jesus Christ. i hope to apply all that i've learned and keep learning from yours and dad's parenting in my own future.

Ang ganda ganda ng sulat ni Alyssa! wow, thank you, lou! what a cool part you have in the bringing forth of the Lord's temple and, of course, the building of Zion! how blessed we are. what a sweet and sensitive girl you are! I know Heavenly Father will continue to bless you in your righteous desires and works. keep putting Him first and you'll have all the peace and direction you need! you are such a good young woman! tell joj and boo that i am super safe. i'm about the safest i'll ever be in my life, no matter how bad the storms get because Heavenly Father is using me as His instrument here (or at least that's the goal) :D

so... this part i am starting and wrapping up on sept 11, 2012 because i didn't send this email yesterday... and Sis. Dietrich in the office is SUPER nice and is letting me use an office computer to send it so you can hear from me, the sillyhead. can't believe i didn't send it! sorry! i love you!

just a couple things: aaron, what's your addy at school? what's sarah roring's addy so i can mail her? hi to grandma r, i got your letter and wrote you back! thank you! and i got brad's email, but can't email back. thank him! he'll get the letter soon!

love you all!!!! just so you know the work is great! zone meeting was great! i'll update you more next week!

sis r

No comments:

Post a Comment