Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mothers Day

Dearest Mom and family and friends,

Thank you for that wonderful conversation!!! I wish I could have seen more of you! Are both grandmas good? Did they have a good Mother's Day? I am thankful, too, mom for the chance i got to talk to you! SO THANKFUL! I did not want it to end. i was afraid it would make me more homesick, but really i feel like it helped so much. i feel so grateful and good. i still wish teleporting were my superpower, but i guess i'll survive until all my dreams come true on Resurrection day or something :D

Speaking of Easter, I know our Savior lives! He has to. For all my hope is in Him. Everything I am and desire and love and hope to become are in Him. He is our Way back to the Father. He is our chance for Life. He is the source of Truth and Light. What comfort this sweet sentence gives, "I know that my Redeemer lives!!!"

Thank you for telling me about Anthony and Cade and their families. I love them. I will keep them in my prayers. When does Bradley come home? I'm a big fat jerk for not writing him. I've thought of him a million times and I hope he's super happy. I know that because of what's going on in their family, it must be a challenge, but I also know they are rooted in the gospel of Jesus Christ and they have hope and assurance in Him. Bless them!

Aaron, thank you for helping my family! It means so much to me! And your letters are a treasure! I read and reread my beautiful messages, especially handwritten letters from the ones I love so dearly. THank you for being there for me :) and i gave my family crap for you about your hair, but it actually doesn't look bad. "i thought [it] looked kinda dashing" lol hercules. golden, bro. gotta love it.
haven't seen sis jael for a while. or her fiance. hope they're okay. she's super cool. just don't ask about my tagalog. i am actually pretty self-conscious about it. that's one of my biggest struggles right now--making myself speak. i don't wanna talk bc it's easier to listen most of the time and i feel bad bc when i speak it's broken and scattered and probably half incorrect. but sometimes i don't worry about it and when I speak with the Spirit it's all okay. the only way for me to understand them and for them to understand me is really through the Spirit. so that's the focus. the language of the Spirit. it's the most important.

becca, you're beautiful! holy crazy and your letter was so sweet :) joseph, you are just as funny as you were 3 months ago! haha you're so fun :) lyssa, i miss your stinkin face. stop being so cool. jeesss. :) rae, stop growing. and for goodness sake, would you buy a boy repellent or something?? how's colton, btw? :)

dad, i'm so golldern proud of you!!! thank you for your humor :) love love love. you are a superb example of the kind of work i should be doing every day= with all i've got.

the only thing i need is prayers and love :) and you're giving it! I sure do love letters. they're great. and i think they don't have deodorant without antiperspirant here... that's a problem. that's all i would need since i can't get it here. everyone wants to not sweat... go figure. oh! and recipes would be good! but my qualifications are high: pretty basic ingredients, pretty cheap, can be made on a stove top or in toaster oven without a microwave... yeah. that's about it.

YOU"RE THE BEST BEST BEST!


mahal na mahal ko kayong lahat! xoxoxo!

sis r

No comments:

Post a Comment