Friday, March 23, 2012

This week's letter :)

hoy, pamilya ko!


sorry, mom and dad. i love you and i'll email you at the right address next time so you can get it to your phones.it's my fault. I FORTOT THE ADDRESSES at my residnen :(

and on that happy note, we got our flight plans today!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! what am i going to do?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??? pee my pants. and cry. and run home. and run back. and probably laugh hysterically at 2 in the morning on the plane. and annoy the ppl around me. and.... sleep, i hope.
sister w and i had a very great blessing today. at the temple, we did sealings and one of the ladies in one of the three older couples with whom we did sealings was from the P! Crazy. And she was so cute. so pretty. she spoke to us in Tagalog a little bit after the session and we just talked for a minute about the P and how sis W is going to learn one or 2 more dialects bc of where she's serving and stuff. nuts. i'm grateful that i should have tp in manila. and sis w can get it at the market. a sister who volunteers here for TRC ( when we teach mostly RMs lessons on thurs evenings) served in the Angeles mission where sis W is going and told her that. she said she'll never have anyone but P companions. never from the states. crazy.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was more love and joy than i can handle and I went crazy! i've been sharing with ppl and they love me :) and you, mom, and your yummy treats :) elder koch (cook) said he wants to meet you and have you make him tasty yummy rainbow treats always. lol he's one of our japanese-going friends from bolibol. they're hilarious. i love all the friends i've made here. they are so great. THANK YOU for the bubbles, the treats, the clothes---everything! The quarters i will use before i fly out, if i can. i think i'll get that chance. and i should have some layovers. i need to get the rest of the info from travel office. i know i leave monday evening... shoot a mile. i'm sorry. my memory works... when it wants to. sis W and i don't fly together and that breaks my heart. but i'll be with the elders in my district, probably the entire time since we all go to manila. we change flights in LA and Hong Kong. holy crizazy. i can't even believe it. WHAT AM I GONNA DO IN HONG KONG?!?!? lol breathe. i'll do those deep, relaxing breaths that pres. brown taught us in a devotional.

please tell aunt Bob and sister murdoch and christina and john thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! their help, love and support means so much to me! I've started a letter to aunt barb and i'm sending one to noah today. i will thank and reply as soon as i can! they're so great! those socks were so great, Aunt Barb! i'm excited! they'll be a great help!

the lady in the temple today said we'll just be constantly dripping wet bc it's so hot and humid. omgosh! this is insane!!!!!!!!!!!

OH YES! and sis W and I are singing in the Gen Con MTC choir saturday afternoon session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so look for me and i'll smile HUGE for YOU! and i still need to write to Craig as well. Aaron has some on the way, too.

i have no time left!!!! but I LOVE YOU! Thank you for your frequent mail-- it makes my heart to happy! Sis W could prob use more... she's great.

love sis R

No comments:

Post a Comment